The Library now has full text access to IEEE Xplore, a Computing/Engineering/Science resource.
This resource allows College members to search and view approximately 3.6 million full text articles available through the IEEE Xplore digital library, both within and outside College with no login required. Topics include:
- Communication, Networking & Broadcasting
- Components, Circuits, Devices & Systems
- Computing & Processing (Hardware/Software)
- Engineered Materials, Dielectrics & Plasmas
- Engineering Profession
- Fields, Waves & Electromagnetics
- General Topics for Engineers (Math, Science & Engineering)
- Nuclear Engineering
- Power, Energy, & Industry Applications
- Robotics & Control Systems
Access IEEE Xplore now using the link, or find it via the Library Catalogue and the E-Library pages, either through the Computing and Engineering sections or the e-resources link.
posted by Sophie