For more details, you’re welcome to look at the application page here.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, majoring, or intending to major, in Computer Science or Electrical and Computer Engineering, at a university in the United States or Canada
- Students must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Students must be in their first or second year of education.
- Students should have programming experience in either Java, Python, C, or C++.
- Students in their second year should have taken at least two Computer Science courses.
- Students in their first year should have taken at least one Computer Science course (AP Computer Science is acceptable).